Legal Notice and Data Protection
The Website is published by Sparx Services CE, a consortium member of ECOMAI, acting under Austrian law. Its registered office is located at Handelskai 340, 1020 Vienna / Austria. The company and can be contacted by telephone on Tel: +43 662 90 600 2041.
- The website is hosted by the company xx
- The domain name is hosted by the company xx
- The Director of publication can be contacted at xxx.
- The Data Protection Officer can be contactet at xxx.
ECOMAI / Sparx Services CE maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its project. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, ECOMAI accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date; and sometimes linked to external sites over which Sparx Services CE has no control and for which Sparx Services CE assumes no responsibility.
LinksThis website may contain links to third-party sites. The links are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement by AENEAS of the linked sites and does not constitute any warranty from Sparx Services CE with respect to said sites or the information contained therein. Access and/or use of linked sites are your sole responsibility.
Copyright noticeReproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, save where otherwise stated. Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the aforementioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use.
Data privacy policies & GDPR compliancy documentationSince the European « General Data Protection Regulation » entry into force, AENEAS informs in a transparent way about processing of handled personal data in accordance with Articles 12, 13 and 14 of the GDPR legislation.
Newsletter Registration Form and Information Requests
- Data processing controller: Sparx Services CE
- Processing purposes: Newsletter Subscription and Contact / Information Requests
- Processed data: Identities, contact details, job function
- Recipients and possible source personal data originate: Only personnel in charge of the Project management or potential members relationship may access communicated or stored data.
- Data retention and erasure: The maximum period for which the personal data will be stored is settled to the end of the project, End of 2025. At any time, it is possible to end the Newsletter Subscription by sending an email to: xxx.
- Processing legal basis: The legal basis for data handling and processing is based on the consent of the persons concerned or precontractual measures in absence of or our legitimate interests in absence of.
Vienna / Austria, November 2022